View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 04:24 PM   #293
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Well even if this was a wolf ploy I fail to see what great damage following Shasta would do. Flushing out the real seer, yes, but with any decent chance s/he'd have quite a lot of information for us anyway, and we're not yet in the point of the game were numbers have great importance, so I can't really see the point of a wolf doing a fake reveal just now.

I will reread toMorrow and maybe I'll get a hallelujah revelation that Shasta's lying, but now it does seem to make much more sense to take his reveal at face value, although personally I'm not too happy about this because *grumble grumble grumble* it's quite sour to admit I've been basically wrong about everything.

On the plus side, we got a wolf. I guess that's more important than my pride. And if Eönwë indeed is a wolf, yesterDay's events look all the more interesting. I will have a look at that too tomorrow, but now I'm going to sleep (if I can fall asleep despite the explosions happening in my brain right now.

PS. One last thing to address now: Shasta, I definitely did not mean to offend you yesterDay and I'm sorry if I accidentally did. From my perspective, your posting just looked like you're attaching yourself to an innocent so you can look better the next Day - too bad it seems you knew Boro was innocent because you were the seer, not because you were a wolf.

PPS. Speaking of which, if something makes me feel better right now it's that at least we went for Boro yesterDay instead of Shasta whom I wanted to lynch. (If you think of it, it's quite ironic, I was thinking I'm voting Boro to make sure the seer doesn't die - and then it worked, not because the other lynch candidate was the seer though, but because my top suspect whom I decided not to vote that Day was the seer. )

edit: xed with Shasta
edit2: and with Copper, 'downs is messing up with me again
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote