Thread: Mad Libs
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 10:11 AM   #239
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Brought to you by A Little Green, Kath and Thinlómien

Twenty-one!

'Sixty-six!' cried Gimli. He hewed a two-handed stroke and laid the last Loch Ness monster before his elbow. 'Now my count passes Legolas again.'
'We must stop this mammoth-hole,' said Greenie. 'Dwarves are said to be cunning folk with cardboard. Lend us your aid, master!'
'We do not shape cardboard with forks, nor with our finger-nails,' said Gimli. 'But I will help as I may.'
They gathered such enormous daggers and broken planks as they could find to hand, and under Gimli's direction the Westfold-men blocked up the inner end of the culvert, until only a narrow outlet remained. The Deeping-stream, swollen by the rain, churned and fretted in its choked path, and spread slowly in cold pools from cliff to cliff.
'It will be drier above,' said Gimli. 'Come, Greenie, let us see how things go on the comfy chair!'
He climbed up and found Legolas beside Kath and Lommy. The elf was whetting his lovely . There was for a while a lull in the assault, since the attempt to break in through the culvert had been foiled.
'0.46!' said Gimli.
'Good!' said Legolas. 'But my count is now 0.51. It has been shotglasses-work up here.'

We think Legolas is supposed to be whetting his lovely shotguns, but why no noun appeared, we do not know.