View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 03:39 PM   #93
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
++Kath

Sorry love, as gleeful as it is to have you remember to participate in Day 1, and as much as it means I want to continue having you around as someone to bounce ideas off of...it's feeling not meant to be this time around. There's something off with you today.

Particularly post #54 where I think your points on Inzil and Lottie are off. I don't get the connection you're trying to make about Inzil reminding everyone to go invisible. And Lottie I don't think was making a non-commital statement, but more or less saying she thinks more than likely the Day 1 arguments between 2 people are innocent-on-innocent.

...and a bit of Echo said she was a witch...which made me want to ask "Did she turn you into a newt? And you got better?" But it's worth a go considering what I think we've had so far today.