View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 01:38 PM   #66
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bęthberry View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru
Still, I don't doubt the unintentional humor quotient will be high.
There has to be some recompense for seeing it.
And this is why we'll have Premiere Moot. Welcome one and all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bęthberry View Post
Well, he did make a video with him, John Howe, and Alan Lee for the Tolkien Society's Return of the Ring con last summer, meant to welcome us to the event.
Meant to extend a hand to us and remind us that he'd also like to serve nitpickers of the canon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcidas View Post
I suppose you can say that it is 'somehow sweet'. Like having seven spoons of sugar in your tea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
Why ARE Tauriel's ears so big? Much larger than the male elves... really distracting.
PJ said in response to Stephen Colbert that he does plan to differentiate between the Sindar and the Nandor, and a fan theory I've seen is that Tauriel's ears mark her as a Nando. I must say I prefer the Sinda ears. Which might be the only thing ever where I'm on the Sindar's side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiwendil View Post
I imagine several blocks of 6-8 episodes, each telling a single story with largely its own set of characters (Flight of the Noldor, Beren & Luthien, Turin, etc.), with a few standalone episodes for things like the story of Eol and Aredhel.
Well, if you insert one or two of Fëanor's sons in most episodes, they should be able to tell it's still the same story.