View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 05:59 PM   #12
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Here's me as seen by the phantom (presumably at his house, because it's so posh):
How about a picture of the man himself? Mind you, the crown exists only with the power of his imagination.
http://s1206.photobucket.com/user/Ga...02811598960984

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
I think that's nice, and most of it quite spot on. Except for the one which is supposed to be me, of course, aside from the weird height Agan mentioned (but hey, it's a hobbit...) for one main reason: I don't wear round glasses.
That's what I thought. But round Harry-Potteresque glasses were the only ones I saw in the toolbox thingy. And I guess the height difference is because of how I placed the two people, which was completely random and had no consieration of the effect on the overall visual. I might redo this one if I find rectangular glasses... maybe I just missed them. I only found the round ones by mistake when I wanted to grab some other object near them.