View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 04:59 PM   #780
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Whew! What a game!

It was hard accepting being the Cobbler, since I really wanted to play as honestly as I could. So I decided to do so except for strategising my dreaming-pattern. Due to the game causing loads of stress on my bohemian lifestyle and vice-versa, I wanted to keep it short. I hoped to come out as the Seer on around Day4 offering all the remaining wolves. But I couldn't find a proper suspect and decided that Night1 I dreamed of an Innocent Morsul and Night2 of, like many guessed, Rikae. I did hope on being a rather too obvious Seer who could seem more plausable after the revelation, or if not, turn the discussion to the topic at the least. This game I pretty much reread only Day1 before my death while trying to be uninfluenced by others' analyses, which left me outside the current discussion.

I honestly thought Boro and Gil looked most suspicious during Day2, or Gifted.

There's loads of nostalgia towards the game, and once in a while I'm reminded to return to it, always trying to refresh my attitude. But I think this was truly the last game I play, since the feeling of being in a hurry and talking grammatically dubious nonsense due to that doesn't sound appealing, and stressing out for days due to a potentially broadly educating game and seeing people I want to have fun with become frustrated sounds even less enjoyable. These WWs are really interesting and plain weird reading, but I think I'll rather play live-WW myself. With loads of stuff going on and rather not knowing what happens next day, I prefer really taking the time to play WW for hours and nothing else and not having it stretched out for over a week.

There was loads of good playing and it was a pleasure to see many familiar faces improved and perceptive and motivated newcomers. I've learned loads on this forum and found your company interesting and inspiring - starting with not having another place to acquaint myself with such an international, varied and yet well-mannered lot. It is still time to move on.
Have great times!