View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 01:07 PM   #653
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dûm

Coppermirror is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Nog: If he's a Nog-wizard, we now know that he wasn't voting McCab in order to save Pom. However, he might have been doing it in order to set himself up to look better later, by sitting on the fence and seeming to suspect both of those two. Overall I'd say the new info makes him look a little better, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
So why on earth - if I were a packmate of Pom - did I do what I did? That would have been soo unnecessary an attempt (the possibility of it going down the drain aka. Pom getting lynched anyway would have been high indeed while risking myself) while the other option (making sure Pom gets lynched and I get the glory for it) would have been so much more smoother. I would have been a very stupid wolf
That would actually be explained given that both McCab and Pom were wizards, and voting for the other candidates might well look fishy.

Aside from that, McCaber seemed to suspect him...

Rikae: I do have to agree with Nerwen that unless we get some serious new info on Rikae, if she was actually a wizard all this time, we're probably sunk as a troll village.

Also, note how McCab went for her in post #210.

Sally: #215 from her worries me in that she's jumping on the "innocent McCab" thing from Morsul and pointing out that Lottie said it first. I think the "innocent McCab" would be a great thing for wizards to use as ammo, knowing that of course, McCab really wasn't.

Although in #217, she's still suspecting him on the grounds of Pom's reaction to his vote looking incriminating. Would that really be a safe thing for a wizard Sally to keep in people's minds?

Anyway, those are just my thoughts so far as I look through the pages0

I have to mention, I have to vote within half an hour of now or not vote at all, and I'm still having trouble with my computer being slow in hot weather (although I think it's not at risk of damaging itself any more...), which is making going through the previous pages even slower. If I haven't voted within 40 minutes, you can safely assume there is no chance whatsoever that I'll be back toDay.
Coppermirror is offline   Reply With Quote