View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 11:19 AM   #201
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
I'm back! (Will be able to contribute a bit earlier in the Day toMorrow if I'm still around.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Firstly (well the latest thought), I'm a bit worried about Greenie (news!). Without being able to really read and delve into this toDay I'm feeling more or less anguished while thinking I need to vote in 45 minutes, not knowing where to look for or where to concentrate my effort, while Greenie seems to have ample time to make detailed and plausible "case" for her vote even if she - according to hr - only came online a while ago and has already left. I know she's bright and sharp (thence not a troll! ) but it seems a bit too confident what becomes to how she used her time here toDay - the wolves, well the Wizards, know how to use their time unlike us.
I'm always calmer than you anyway. Incidentally, by the time I posted my first post yesterDay, I had already read the thread and picked out the quotes I felt the need to comment on.

And much as I hate to return the favour, Nog, I do agree with those who find your vote post very fishy. Almost to the point of being too fishy, as Lottie points out:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
You know what? This actually makes sense as cobbler behavior, assuming he thought you, Nerwen, were a wolf. With you as one of the bandwagon options, he ties two others (Pom's and Cabbie's), and leaves your options open (to save a packmate, bus one, whatever you wanted to do).
Even without the Nerwen scheme (which is neat, I admit), Nog's vote could be seen as cobblerish; creating a tie, drawing suspicion on himself, attempting to save a suspected wolfowitz? Could also be a careless Nogzard, or simply a Nogzard unsure of the tally and of who have voted; he didn't necessarily know what the tally was. Or did he? I don't remember and don't have the energy to check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul
A Little Green, "Green"- Showed up late but came out swinging voted Cab but levels some suspicion on Pom and Copp may wanted to look innocent suspecting Pom but voted an innocent Cab.
Someone (I believe it was Lottie) alread pointed this out - an innocent Cab? Since when did you know that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul
McCaber, "Cab"- -my logic was thin but stronger than Cabs exageration of Kaths suspicion. very suspicious. But I think probably innocent if the votes in his wagon include wizards
Wait, what? He's probably innocent if wizards voted for him, and yet you suspect Lottie is a wizard because she voted for a wizard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil
Looking at Pom's reaction to when Cab voted the same feels like she paniced at that, almost weirdly. I honestly want to look a Cop now. Here is my theory:

Pom was trying to be a sneaky wizer and gave a vote for Cop, thinking that vote will have nothing to come of it and evade suspicion on Pom and Cop being Wizers. Then Cab voted for Cop. Pom paniced, fearing that if more people vote for WizerCop(keeping the hooliganwizers off the streets har har), Cop will be lynched.
This is an interesting theory but as Cop herself pointed out, she was suspected by quite a few others too so voting her at that point would have been quite risky and Pom, I believe, would have known that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
[3]McCaber is guilty and Pom freaked at the fact that both of them had jumped on the same person.
I think that is possible (which might have something to do with the fact that I still find McCaber somewhat suspicious). At any rate, I find that likelier than Cop being her packmate. It is of course possible that we are vastly overinterpretating that comment of Pom's and wasting our time analyzing it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber
If there was an effort by the wizards to save Pom, it most likely took the form of a more vicious attack against another target. Volo was the only person who actively defended Pom, and everyone else shunted their rage to me or on CM.
True; and I'm not quite sure whether that makes Volo look better or worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
Kath: No vote. Only posted banter. Some might try to read into it, but I don't think there's really anything to read into. But the question is...where did she go?
This is Kath we're talking about. I'm surprised she showed up on Day 1 at all!

EDIT: x-ed with Ozzy
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."

Last edited by A Little Green; 01-24-2013 at 11:23 AM.
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote