View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 04:43 AM   #186
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dûm

Coppermirror is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Votes from yesterDay:

Copper -> Boro
Morsul -> Kath
Brinniel -> Nerwen
Gil -> Nerwen (2)
McCaber -> Copper
Pom ->Copper (2)
Rikae ->McCaber
Greenie -> McCaber (2)
Inzil -> Pom
Ozban -> McCaber (3)
Loslote -> Pom (2)
Boro -> Copper (3)
Volo -> Nerwen (3)
Sally -> Pom (3)
4-way tie on 3 votes
Shasta -> Pom(4)
Nog -> McCaber(4)

Did not vote: Bane, Kath, Nerwen.
Did not post: nobody.

So that's quite an interesting voting situation, with only two people voting outside 4 main candidates. (And those two voters, Morsul and myself, were the first two voters.) I have the impression that the Nerwen voters may be going under the radar after Pom's mistake (which is connected to the other two candidates yesterDay) so I'll pay some extra attention to them later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber View Post
If we're accepting that as evidence, I don't know either Pom's or Cop's pronouns of choice. It made writing some of my earlier posts rather difficult, I can tell you.
I'm a she, and I think the same goes for Pom, but I could be mistaken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Really? Mightn't she have thought that because of the same things that made various other players see you as suspicious?
I don't see what kind of benefit a cobbler would get out of a vote like that one, although if you think otherwise then perhaps Pom might have thought so too. But I do think it's unlikely she did. Pom wrote a whole paragraph about my vote in her post #92 as set-up, then voted at #102 while saying that she had to leave now. She must have done that without thinking there was anything cobblerish there...but then she notices something back in my posts and changes her mind, right after her vote crosses with McCaber? I reckon that if thinking I could be a cobbler was her reason, she would already have considered it beforehand.

Since Pom was reasonably active yesterDay and nobody seemed to really suspect her before her slip up, analysing her and the way people interacted with her could be fruitful, so I'm going to write an analysis on her next.
Coppermirror is offline   Reply With Quote