View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 04:53 PM   #156
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Thoughts Part 1

First general thought: While not conclusive obviously I don't think any Pom voters are Wizards with 19 players it would be too early to throw another under the bus very easy to hide in a different wagon.

A Little Green, "Green"- Showed up late but came out swinging voted Cab but levels some suspicion on Pom and Copp may wanted to look innocent suspecting Pom but voted an innocent Cab.

Bane Mantra, "Bane"- Generally considers more posts innocent but will try not to letthe sway him. Ended up not voting. but Pom was top suspect. Playing innocent suspecting pom but not contributing to lynch? use math gained brownie points from me.

Boromir88, "Bore" Found Cop's vote bothersome found mine less so. (going to borrow your red shirt reference later here ) Agrees Gil is a defensive. Wants to see voting result to analyze Vote's Cop.

Brinniel, "Brin"- argues against banter, will vote early. Votes Nerwen for general suspiciousness and bantering.

Coppermirror, "Cop"- - Voted early for Boro who had only to two straight up banter posts. Certainly to watch.

Gil-Galad, "Gil"- - His vote on Nerwen is flimsy at best and the whole Red Shirt defense... I've used that to good effect as both an ordo and wolf but to push it as far as this hmmm.... Watching you

Inziladun, "Lad"- Finds Gil's vote odd. Votes Pom more suspicious than other two pushing Pom into the lead seems innocent.

will finish the list in a few minutes brain tired.