View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 03:34 PM   #136
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I can't see my mind changing much in the next 30 minutes, so might as well go now and see what shakes out...

++Coppermirror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
I'm more bothered by all the people who fly under our radars at the moment... like Volo, Sally, Lottie, Zil... not that I'd have a hunch they'd be wolves, but because nobody notices them (me neither).
I agree with these sentiments (plus would add Shasta), but at this point, to dwell and consider those names today would be safe and throwaways. I think particularly in sally, Lottie, and Zil's case. They seem more hampered by time, they are normally not names who stay under the radar...even if they can get entish in taking a while to warm up/get moving. Volo, much about his playing I've forgotten.

With you and me here though, you should also know they won't be able to sit on their hands for long.