View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 02:35 PM   #115
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cab
Because when CM voted, there were like 6 others who had mostly vague IC postings (including you, I might add), but immediately picked out Boro as the only suspicious and votable one from that group. Hasty and ill-thought.
True; but what bothers me most is that she didn't even vote for him because of banter or not posting substance, she voted him on "gut-feeling" when there was hardly anything to base that feeling on. I just don't see that as a genuine vote.

Still, the more she is suspected, the more reluctant I am to suspect her too. I can totally see her as the easy Day 1 lynch we talk ourselves into and curse afterwards.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote