View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 02:18 PM   #108
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
I try to bring out these thoughts in the form they came to me when I was rereading the whole Day chronologically and try not to be swayed by the later trend in reasoning.

First, rereading Kath, her responce in #13 is towards Loslote's #12 (in a OC manner) and not to the rather more substantial question in #9. Since trying to seem as clever as that in the first post, as Kath could be interpreted to do, would be near suicidal, I thought her to be a fellow troll, but not responding to the rather straight forward question in #9 in any way feels ingenuine, and could be intentionally upkeeping a mysterious air. Focusing discussion on such clever-like qualities is bad tact for the troll-guys, but since it has been mentioned before I felt fine with elaborating the talk.

Next over to Morsul in #24. His interpretation seems rather sensible to me, but at such a point saying stuff like rather easily holds the implication that the cobbler-accusant could also be the clever-troll. And bringing attention to that is fishy, or thoughtless.

Further off in the same vein, Nerwen in #64. The reaction is rather cold, and I know that's a vague and rethorical expression, thus more based in the gut.
So is Morsul and his theory about "Wonderful" clutching at straws or his genuine impression and reason to vote? To me it also feels a bit far-fetched, but then again, Day1...
Ok that said, Nerwen's #64 feels understandable and still there's a bit too little reasoning. Yet I'd like to hear more thoughts on the subject, especially from N.

Well, Gil and the now infamous #73. He's got my sympathies, due to past games and some personal similarities. Still, the vote felt like joining a ready case with rather slippery or not clearly expressed reasoning.
Spreading out votes on such colossal Day1 can be just as handy for catching Wizers on later Days. They have a slight group-mind compared to others and will have more power to influence votes on Day1, and using that influence will help us pick out the sources. Of course this happens for the price of Wizers potentially picking the Day1 lynch.

Concerning my own play style and post #72: I wanted to imply with the banter that I would be away for a while due to going to the gym and swimming (lifting rocks and having ears stuffed, haha). Obviously it wouldn't be understood, there's no context what so ever, but I have the fault of liking cryptic humour - much to the bafflement of even my flatmates. I solemnly swear that I'd rather learn to be more clear in my expression and that I am be ok with being asked what I was trying to say.

More thoughts, Gil does feel more like himself when he ought to be suspected, but have the luxury of time to reread and re-evaluate. I would for him to stay with us for longer, obviously if he was lucky enough to be on the troll-side.

Last edited by Volo; 01-22-2013 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Xd with everything starting with #104
Volo is offline   Reply With Quote