View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 11:02 AM   #86
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil-Galad View Post
Here is how I look at it, Inz threw out a name but was non-commited on it, and the troll that my gut tells me to vote for will throw another name, making it 6 individual names. I am positive more names will get thrown out there and that is the thing. As you said, this is a village of 18 with another 13 possible votes. Day one is for testing the waters, and you being so defensive and afraid that the two votes for you will spell your end reveals something. Are you hiding something Ner? The night is still young and me tipping my hand to you will determine your behaviour now.
I think you're looking more defensive at the moment than Nerwen. Having said that, I'd say you're also the one that many seem to want to jump after and pile on right now...hence the defensiveness.

Partially stirred by you though, with how you're the typical red-shirt, and then assuming everything you say is now getting turned against to. I honestly laughed at your redshirt comment for nostalgia reasons. Maybe I just think myself more ancient than the most, but I would guess I'm one of the few who would remember your 'style'...it's been a long time for sure. It's just making you look not only defensive but paranoid.

Currently, I'm thinking you've been acting a very clumsy troll and it's been such a long time since you've graced us with your WW-presense, I'm interpretting some of this piling on against you as wizards licking their chops at the offerend redshirt. However, I think you're looking in the wrong place with Nerwen (ie you can interpret this as if it comes between voting you or Nerwen, I will vote you).