View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:54 PM   #189
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
But to make things easier, I'm most like Thorin.
Marry me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bęthberry View Post
I like the dwarves, but I don't have a beard.
That is easily solved, my love.

I just took the Barrow-Downs personality test again after several years, and even though I feel I've changed a lot, I'm still Boromir (with a strong resemblance to Aragorn). This is awesome because I've always related to him - he's proud and does what he considers right and his duty. And if his notion of doing things right is different from the rest of the Fellowship's, he speaks out even if he's in the minority.

On my last reread of LOTR, I realised I'm also very much like Merry. I'm bossy just the same way.

And my last reread of The Hobbit proved me it's not very difficult at all to relate to Thorin either. I would be on edge (and mean) exactly like him if I was the leader of a company of 12 dwarves and a stupid hobbit, plus I see myself when his principles and haughtiness start bordering on ridiculous stubbornness.

Also, I am sure you all will be thrilled to know I just took another personality test on Selectsmart and scored 100% as Sauron. I don't really know how I did it, but I am extremely amused.