View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 04:31 PM   #70
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elbenprincess View Post
When did they rejected Finrod? He was king and would have stayed king, if he would not have helped Beren, Feanor nobody liked and Galadriel would have been Queen after Gil Galad, if they would have let a women rule, but at that time the Noldor left ME.
I would agree. Yes, only men were Kings, until Numenor changed that. However, when there are no more men left of the line, who else to follow? Moreover, Galadriel is such a figure that people would follow her regardless of her gender. She has charisma. Lots of it. And even in LOTR, whenever she appears with Celeborn, she demonstrates that he is great, and never tries to show otherwise. Yet you get the feeling all the time that despite that she is much greater than him. Even the people who follow her rule defer to her before Celeborn.