View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 09:15 PM   #633
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Lottie gave us Nerwen, so to me that alone gives her more of an innocent feel than the others.

Morsul, if he is a KM, has been very reckless. Could it have been with calculation, hoping everyone would say "That's just Morsul"? Yes. Could he be his usual "suspicious innocent" self? Yes.

Mänwe really is a blank to me, and that's worrisome. I haven't really played with him enough to know his "normal" style, so I'm having to focus on the mere fact that he's really been the grey man here, easy to forget. That's a great ploy for a baddie.

And Steve. The suspicions against him could indeed be explained in a way to make him look innocent.
Then again, it seems to me that he just hasn't been as sharp and probing as I'm used to. I think I'm still ready to make him the choice for toDay, but I'd like to see what others think.

x/d with tp and Steve

Last edited by Inziladun; 12-04-2012 at 09:17 PM. Reason: corrected typo
Inziladun is offline   Reply With Quote