View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 01:11 AM   #599
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

STEVE

Day 1 comes right in and says, "Phantom's probably good. But ya know- it's Phantom." Inconclusive in the end, and undecided on whether there should be a dream chain or a secret reveal. His pros & cons etc. are perfectly accurate of course.

He votes Eomer because he floated the idea of not voting at all Day 1. Two of our knowns voted that way too, so I guess I can't fault him for it.

On Day 2 says this of Pom-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve, Day 2
Her last two paragraphs here here might be defending Morsul a little too much. However, I don't think packmates would be that obvious.
Quote:
Overall, I'm not sure why people are attacking Pom so much. She may not look perfect, but she doesn't actually seem very suspicious to me at the moment (this could change depending on my reread of Morsul).
That's interesting. This is potentially a KM tying his fellow to an innocent- hence if Pom comes up innocent Morsul looks better or if Morsul comes up evil Pom looks worse.

Later he speaks generally favorably of Sally.

Then about Pom again (responding to Nerwen)-
Quote:
Well, there did seem to be a sudden wave of Pom-suspicion when I started that post, so I was expecting to see something incriminating, but couldn't. More surprise than anything.
Now I kind of get this, as that's how I felt after reading Pom. There was so much flowing that direction that I felt I needed to do a thorough reading of her and frankly I found nothing, hence that post I made announcing she had a free pass from me.

He then says he's willing to vote for Lottie, Nerwen, or Inzil. Already one packmate on the list. I doubt he places two there, particularly given the dangerous position Lottie placed him in on Day 1.

He votes after the deadline then. Why? Why hold the vote so late? No KMs were at risk anyway, so I suppose it's not incriminating in that regard, but perplexing.

He arrives late to the party on Day 3, which is too bad, as it would've been nice to see something from him before the bombs began dropping. He understands why Lottie was chosen for the dream. Seems to accept the dream premise with fairly open arms.

CONCLUSION:

Beyond the fact that he appears to not be allied with a Lottie-KM, there isn't much to say of him considering the amount he's posted. His votes are safe and the main suspicious thing he does is tie Pom to Morsul, which makes for a likelier pack than Steve and Manwe I would say.