View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 11:24 PM   #591
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Um, there are two KMs left.

Wait. You...want us to lynch you?

Are we sure there isn't a cobbler in this game? Because this suggestion would go a long way towards us losing a Day.

I...don't know if you're an innocent who just actually thinks this is a good plan, or a KM throwing out something ridiculous that he knows will a) not be put into action and b) make him come off looking like he doesn't especially care if he's lynched (aka, innocent).

Either way, I believe a bit of head-desking is in order. And also sleep. Immediately. Good night.
first off I meant confirm three roles out of five(which would leave the two km not in the mix)

Secondly, my plan works like this:

ratio: 5-2 we lynch me, ratio 4-2 night phase maybe 3-2 dream reveals km or innocent meaning you know your two km. then two lynches later a win.

Now of course we could go ahead and try for a KM today which would be preferable but I wentwith the plan that has the least amount of guess work involved(at least in my mind)

to your final point I have work in lessthan 6 hours so yeah sleep probably good.