View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 11:14 PM   #590
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Well, I didn't have a dream. I was hoping I would because I had a pet theory on that which would have allowed me to confirm three people leaving the KM.
Um, there are two KMs left.

Quote:
and we hope Erendil is still alive: a plan would be lynch me, that'll confirm one innocent have erendil dream one of the other two that would show one of them evil or innocent thus proving the other evil. That'd leave you one KM which would then be process of elimination either Lottie or the surviving member)unless of course dreamed innocent.

That was sort of rantish did it come across clear?
Wait. You...want us to lynch you?

Are we sure there isn't a cobbler in this game? Because this suggestion would go a long way towards us losing a Day.

I...don't know if you're an innocent who just actually thinks this is a good plan, or a KM throwing out something ridiculous that he knows will a) not be put into action and b) make him come off looking like he doesn't especially care if he's lynched (aka, innocent).

Either way, I believe a bit of head-desking is in order. And also sleep. Immediately. Good night.