View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 06:08 PM   #531
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
If you wouldn't have kept bringing it up I have no doubt that Elendil fully intended to send the dream to the other Gifted. But now that the KMs have been informed and know it's worth their time to look they're probably going to figure out the other Gifted thus making the whole thing a waste of time.
Given that the Night kill is almost certain to be a confirmed innocent, however, I doubt the other gifted is in much danger [edit: more danger than anyone else]. Also, if the KMs know who the other gifted is, they'll also be able to figure out who the seer is,so....really, guys, they might as well just roll a die to decide who to kill at this point. Everyone's dangerous. Everyone can reveal their role, or prove someone else innocent, or whatever.

I stand by my thought that Lottie should be the dream though. The seer's free to ignore that suggestion, of course, but I think it's for the best. Almost everyone else is known at this point.

Sweet magical cupcakes, this would be pretty anti-climactic if Lottie's been lying....
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote