View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 01:24 PM   #425
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
It's not an issue of me trusting him at all. In fact, quite the opposite.

Are you even around at present, Dun?
I am here for the moment. I think whether I tell what I know is tied to this from tp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Inzil and Brin (and if anyone else wants to give thoughts on this you're welcome), what are the pros and cons of Gifteds revealing? Here's a bit of my thinking-

Scenario: Isildur and Anarion both reveal
Pros: We would know Lottie is lying, or that one of the reveals is lying (if Elendil then steps forward). The lynch list would be smaller. If Elendil is still alive Anarion could tell him who he is able to protect.
Cons: The KMs would have more kill choices thus it would be more difficult to predict for Anarion if he's alive.
I see the positives, but also the opportunity for a lot of chaos. If Anarion is known, probably he would be the next kill, as I don't think he can self-protect.
Then again, narrowing the field at this stage works in the innocents' favor, I think.
And in the event of double-reveals, hopefully my knowledge could be useful.