View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 07:06 AM   #382
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Ok, I'm going to need to reread this all again more slowly, but here are my thoughts.

Firstly, no, I'm not claiming to have gotten an Amandil dream. This really leaves three options:[list=1][*]Shasta was Amandil and Zil is telling the truth. I can't see a KM making a claim when it's possible that someone else will also make such a claim, because either the KM will be lynched toDay or toMorrow, and given the numbers, I don't think that would be worth it for them.[*]Zil is a KM and is fairly certain that Shasta wasn't Amandil. Unlikely because he claimed it so early and didn't even wait to see whether others had claims and Shasta really was Amandil.
???And what is all this about? Has anyone doubted Shasta was Amandil? And how could the KMs know if he wasn't?