View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 11:40 PM   #362
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
I received a dream last Night. In the dream, it was revealed to me the identity of a wolf. (I won't say who until later on in the Day.)

Elendil is still alive.
Well, well, well... Looking at a particular individual the past couple days and their behavior (and a certain pattern I noticed in their posts which was repeated Day 1), it made me hold out just a teensy bit of hope, so I'm not going to reject your claim immediately...

This is tough...

Lottie- if you don't mind me asking, if one of Amandil's line were to battle rodents, what sort would it be?

(I realize that looks like a stupid question, but if you or someone else responds in a certain way to it, it will really help me get a bead on things.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brin
Loslote, why would you (an unknown) receive a dream and not phantom or me (two known innocents). That just doesn't make sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
Maybe Elendil didn't want to risk the dreamer being killed. I have no idea why me in particular.
I agree that Brin or I should've received the dream if there was one to be had, except for the kill angle... But how could Elendil possibly be that confident in Lottie?

Hmmm....

(still reading)