View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 07:08 PM   #87
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Eomer was the first one who suggested to not lynch anyone today, and a generally bad feeling from someone who has been looking fairly distant throughout the day. I mean there's been a nice prompting of talk for Day 1, and Eomer's stayed back with a sentence here and sentence there about the topics. And the vote for sally, looks safe and easy. Yes sally has only popped in with an "I'm here post," but that seems like a typical sally, who I expect will be back to add more before the day's end.

Pom's thoughts on Inzil are basically the same as mine. The positive is he's been involved with a fairly clear stance (unlike Eomer). Yet, he's been the only one reading that just has not convinced me he likes the Amandil revealing plan. Yes, many have been prodding questions and thinking of possible scenarios to flesh out the plan in full, but I've got this impression Inzil is grudgingly going along with it.

Manwe's been kind of similar to Eomer in a few critical questions here and there about the phantom's brainstorming. Yet I haven't gotten a good idea where he stands on it/how he feels about all of it.

---

The who I won't vote for today...Shasta and the phantom should be pretty self-explanatory.

With Pom, I've been quite comfortable bouncing all the ideas back and fourth with her. I suppose I should be paranoid that a wolf-Pom could still have enough guile to make me feel comfortable, but not going to worry and be paranoid about that possiblity today.

Edit: crossed with the phantom