View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 08:59 PM   #130
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Ok...some bad news. Well let's start with the fortunate news that Boston managed to avoid the brunt of the monster storm so it wasn't very bad here. Also all other lovely wights on the east coast (as far as I'm aware) are indeed safe.

Bad news being, I've been swamped with work stuffs and more has been added on (never acknowledge you are still awake 9:30 pm when you're asked "are you awake? I have a favor to ask" and it involves work things...it can't ever be good if it comes after 6pm). It's nothing that needs to be finished immediately, tonight, which means lots of starbucks double-shot espressos (good) but it is aaaaa lllllotttt of added things I did not have on my plate previously (not good).

So, summary I will no longer be able to continue running this, or having much of an internet social life from now until April (well not including the holiday period). If anyone is interested and willing to take this up, I will be more than glad to send you what I've done.