View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 06:05 PM   #187
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
This sure merits the category of the weirdest games...

One wolf never showed up, the two others never got to know each other, we villagers were totally in the dark... and in the three-way game, the unknown innocent makes a huge mistake saying "she doesn't trust" the other unknown (aka. the Wolf). God forbid Sally ignored that obvious wolfy-slip and voted for the real wolf...

So it was up to Sally to win the day! *Bows* (I would have taken MCR's "slip" at the face value anf voted her for definitively being the last wolf)

Well done Coppermirror! A very good game - although you remind me too much of Inzil who also is an active player but one of which you just can't take a hold on as everything he says is kind of vague in the end... But yes, well done!

And Greenie! Blah! I should have suspected you heavily because you were so easy on me... I mean that means you have something to hide. Otherwise you suspect me. And I think you were quite good at the end - Sally just had enough to suspect you to trust her reasons over your very well thought last post after MCR's fumble.

Sorry Nerwen that I suspected you once again - hearing of your death and being the seer kind of explained if not all then some any way.

Thank God it was a short game as I've had really busy days about, but next time I'd hope there would be more active villagers around to make it a real Game.

Thanks to Kath for running this! It was fun as long as it lasted. And if we were a bit sluggish, that was not your fault. *Kudos*

Last edited by Nogrod; 10-26-2012 at 06:11 PM.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote