View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 02:57 AM   #176
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
I'm here. To get it over with -

++ MCR

That's clear enough. Nerwen was the real Seer so Sally isn't a wolf (seems I was epicly mistaken, again), I'm not one, so MCR has to be the last wolf. Makes sense, anyway; she's showed some basic new wolf traits such as touchiness about being suspected and appearing to look for somebody to suspect instead of somebody who is a wolf.

It's up to you, Sally, since I doubt WolfCR will self-vote. I know you don't trust me, and I also know there's precious little I can do to convince you to. I dearly hope you would, though, since we lose if you don't.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote