View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 11:02 AM   #163
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Argh, I had a dreadful day and don't really have time for this, and things had to get confusing just now! Anyhow, I'm probably the only clueless person around right now, which is kind of sad; but basically I can see two possible pairs: either
a) Nerwen and Sally decided to pull off a spectacular bluff instead of just skating their way through, or
b) Nerwen is the real Seer, which would mean that MCR and Copper are wolves - and probably, then, not aware of each other since MCR voted Copper.
I'm leaning more towards option b) since Nerwen's claim looks honest enough and would make much less sense for a wolf than an actual Seer, AND her being a Seer fits the picture rather better than MCR or Copper being one.

So, here's to hoping I was right -

++Copper

Got to dash, sorry for my crappy participation toDay, things happened.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote