View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 12:29 PM   #93
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
The Void is Void. I have no problem with that, but it is rather... lame. It's empty, after all.
Sad there is no "like"-button at the 'Downs. I'd definitively push it for this.

Quote:
I would not argue against Mandos as the place. However, Mandos, at least in this case, is not a dwelling. The dwelling is Halls of Mandos. Mandos is the Vala (however it should be named "Námo", but I guess that's omitment on Boro's part). But trust me, this is the person, not the dwelling.
Well... I'm not sure you are in position to judge whether "Mandos" here is or is not the dwelling. That I think is Lommy's job.

And like you say: the god is Námo, not Mandos - as Mandos is the place. So there are better reasons to judge it as the place than as the god (and if someone happens to have some related taters in their hands, well it is not the bussiness of this round to talk about them - or anyone to reveal their taters before they are played and the round is over... ).
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote