View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 02:49 PM   #23
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quadruple posting, really?

Mathematically one of the four non-posters would be a wolf. Then again the wolves don't "forget" to post in general on D1 as often as ordos do. Some may use that intentionally as a getaway, but let's say that is just bad gaming and should diminish any victory achieved in that way.

So I'm voting for somone who has posted.

Anyone else around to vote?

Boro -> Nerwen
Copper -> Rune
Rune -> Pom
MCR -> Rune2

I'm actually thinking of creating a draw and let the dice decide unless someone makes me think otherwise. Rune would be a tad too obvious to be a wolf (but could be one).

So Nerwen might have tried to signal a mate or not (it's soo 50-50 to say), Pom might have just revealed she was thinking this so heavily from the POV of the wolves she kind of didn't realise what the position of us innocents is - or then she just didn't tihnk of it enough...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote