View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 02:28 PM   #22
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Okay. Here's my take at the moment - and I do hope people have posted meanwhile...

Rune - the best shot for someone who was caught trying to signal a possible mate in some serious way - the reference to howling (for Nerwen) or the underlining of his vote being a shot in the dark (to any wolf as wolves normally don't "shoot in the dark when voting). Then again, that would be outrageously blunt and daring putting that many hints into his posts in a village where people don't post too much...

Nerwen - the best shot for someone trying to signal mates in a joking manner. Could be, could be not.

Pom - the following could be read as being a little fishy (answering to my discussion starter -proposal that we acted like wolves)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granate
I personally think that, given how small the amount of villagers there is compared to the amount of wolves, a technique which will keep us from having something to analyse today and tomorrow could prove to be pretty disastrous. The wolves need information, but I think we need information more.
Being concerned about a tactics givin us less information when we indeed will have more or less none whatev er way we play might suggest she looks at the situation from the POV of a wolf, like: she hasn't realised how deep in trouble we are and only pays attention to the problem the wolves face: lack of information (as she does in her next sentence...).

Boro - RL problems... still makes a neat post in a way (and makes me smile). I'd hate to vote him on that ground - even if a wolf-Boro would probably play exactly like that. Which idea actually makes me second-quessing my initial feeling about not voting him.

MCR - her first game, right? Not going to vote someone who plays her first game on D1. Basic WW-game etiquette.

Coppermirror - her/his(?) second game and I've never played with her/him. NOt going to vote, especially as s/he seems active and thoughtful.

Greenie
Shasta
sally
skip spence

No see on any of the four. I might even entertain voting one of them but it would feel stupid in a way. But then again, why vote with bad reasons for someone who actually plays ratther than someone who doesn't play?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote