View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 08:05 AM   #260
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Nessa, even though I can’t help it to gloat about casting my first ever vote that killed a fenris, I’m sorry that it was you. As I said, I’m loath to vote someone who’s back from a very long break on D1. But if they look like a wolf, and smell like a wolf...

Nerwen, I apologize for suspecting you based on nothing on D1. The following Night I reevaluated everything based on Nessa’s role and thought I was crazy to almost vote you and would not suspect you at the start of the Day, but the wolves got rid of this trouble for me.

Zil, nice try. If you had done the false reveal on Day1 I would have believed you, except that there would have been no point in fake-revealing that Day. If it counts for anything, I thought you were completely innocent up to Kit’s reveal.

Kit, I bloody love you. ‘Nuff said.

Eomer, sorry about that. You must know, though, that I had an ulterior motive for voting you. I’m sure you remember... [/kidding, I especially love you for it] No, I didn’t. It just happened.

Everyone who was in the endgame, you’re all nuts and crazy and confusing to read about.

Shasta, that was just I think that the resulting confusion was a reason enough to kill me.

Cop, good try. You played exceptionally well for a first game. I think that after a year of playing I’m still not so good. *listens to screams of “look at her buddy up with Cop!”*

sally, you were almost there with Shasta!

Pitch, I’m sorry. I hope we fair better next time. But what’s a game of ww without innocent butchering innocent?

You sneaky sneaky Shasta. >< *shakes head*

Some thoughts that I wrote up yesterday when you were all still quiet and I was dead. (Why do you all start to talk when I'm asleep???)