View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 06:49 AM   #56
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
OK, a list to help me find someone for the vote. I have a bad feeling doing this, since I basically suspect no one and am paranoid about more than half...

Coppermirror does some maths and makes some good observations. If some signs of newbishness don't count as a reason, then I have no reason to vote her - even if I would ever vote a new player on D1.

Inzil strikes me as more innocent than not. His vote might be less popular now than it would have been had sally not voted, but it's not his fault that this happened since his suspicion was in first. So a lose-lose situation which is not a reason for me to point fingers at him.

sally, as I said before, raises eyebrows with her vote, but on the other hand... did she really have a choice? That early on nothing happens, and only 2 or so players were actually active - ie more than a couple empty posts. Again, a lose-lose situation for her. I think I will refrain voting her toDay, and see what happens toMorrow. Today she's forgiven, but if she repeats toMorrow, not that will be an eyebrow raiser for real.

Kit gives me the Kit feel I always get from her, even when we're not playing WW. Says nothing. Dunno.

Nerwen makes me wary. Actually, she might have my vote. It's not that her points aren't true (gosh, when are they not? She's Nerwen!) or that they have a specific wolfy ring to them, but there's this feel. Just... this vibe.

Eomer makes a good observation about Nerwen, but not without a stretch. And I think the Zil and sally part of it is aso a bit stretchy. But it has some good ground to it too. Anyways, I don't have a reason to vote him now.

Nessa is under the radar. No vote for her either way since she's back from a very long break.

Shasta is also under the radar. Now that's bad. A Shasta has to stay above the reindeer at all times.

Pitch - I'm loathe to vote someone who's not there.

So I suppose I'm voting Nerwen?... I hope people talk some more in the last 15 minutes so that at least there are proper posts everyone.

Edit: xed since Zil's vote