View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 09:04 AM   #1
Meneltarmacil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The bottom of the ocean, discussing philosophy with a giant squid
Meneltarmacil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Werewolf XCVII: Werewolves in the Westfold Game Thread

Welcome to Tol-in-Gaurhoth XCVII: Werewolves in the Westfold.

As the Council of Elrond debates what to do with the Ring, Saruman begins his attack on Rohan. His first target is the town of Isenbridge, a strategic point necessary to the conquest of the Westfold.

The wizard cannot risk open war this early in the game, so in order to seize the town, he has sent three werewolves to destroy it from within.

Unknown to Saruman, though, he's not the only wizard with an interest in this town...

Roles

Wolves (3): Kill one villager during the Night. May PM at Night.

Radagast the Brown (Seer): Talks to the animals every Night; they tell him/her the role of one villager.

Votes: Votes are not retractable. To be considered valid, each vote must be bolded and preceded by two plus signs, like this:
++My Invisible Friend Bob. In the event of a tie, the lynchee will be chosen at random from among the top vote-getters.

Other Rules: Anybody who does not post for an entire day or does not vote for two days in a row will be modfired unless they provide a good reason on the Admin Thread.

The deadline is 2 pm GMT, or 9 am EST. The Moderator's own stupidity resulted in this thread going up two hours late.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Night 1. Wolves may PM, and I'll need a name from Radagast.

The Living
Coppermirror: Toymaker
Eomer of the Rohirrim: Tavern lackey
Galadriel55: Half-deaf tapestry weaver
Inziladun: Baker
Kitanna: Cranky hermit
Meneltarmacil: Fisherman
Nerwen: Horse trader of doubtful integrity
Nessa Telrunya: Midwife
Pitchwife: Grumpy old man
satansaloser2005: Wandering minstrel
Shastanis Althreduin: Wandering minstrel