View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 10:34 PM   #3208
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

TheGreatElvenWarrior has been trapped in the Barrow!
Leaf I see you have discovered my secret love affair with the dinosaur exhibit at the zoo.

Quote:
New means of communication is "hit" with youths between 13 and 12.
Is that months, years, days, millennia, centimetres, pounds? Between 13 and 12 what?

Did you see the halo of light around me? Obviously tea is heavenly and since I am the purveyor of it, I am also heavenly.

Actually it wasn't chamomile "tea" (it's not a tea, you know, unless it comes from the Camellia sinensis plant), it was a pu-erh. And it wasn't my fault that I ran out so soon. Agan stole all of my tea yesterday despite the fact that I just got a new shipment in last Tuesday. Now I have no more tea and the Downs with all be forced to forlornly go about without their daily tea. My evil scheme to make the entire Barrow-Downs into tea addicts is almost complete. It's not indoctrination, it's enlightenment!

Stay tuned for a word from our sponsor:
Come to TeaGEW's fabulous shop for tantalising your taste buds with our quality teas! They are sure to surprise and delight. Come smell the aroma of our selections! We are located between Dead-Beats Cafe and The Wight House Furniture Emporium on Barrow Way near the Downs' Centre. We're sure to delight.