View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 11:08 PM   #207
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by my turtledove
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
What exactly is this for? We don't find the cobbler until he's dead. We can't do anything about the cobbler. It's the first sentence that caught my attention. It basically says, "We want to find the cobbler!" while the second sentence works to cover the question's real nature. I think it's extremely creepy.
A lot of what you're saying makes sense to me, Agan, but this quote looks to me like Sally's is asking for thoughts about lynching the cobbler - which, indeed, is something we could have done about them.
I think it's her use of the word "find" that Agan is querying there, though. (And there's also what I said, that it's been normal procedure to lynch cobbler-suspects for some time anyway.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Menel - was talking about 'influential' wolves not necessarily loudmouths. I do think this has been misrepresented. There is a different between having an effect within the game and being a loudmouth. Thinks Inzil's post is suspicious and almost - praises Nog - for noticing and questioning it. Votes Inzil. This is quite random. There hasn't really been much in the way of suspicions and reasoning. Following a wolf-buddy's lead?
If I had, I wouldn't have gone after Nogrod today. I have been a wolf before and seen reminders from other wolves during daytime. Inzil really looked like he was doing the same.
What, you've never heard of "wolf-on-wolf"?!