View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 06:02 AM   #168
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
With Inzil dead the drinks had stopped. This was as terrible a loss as the seer. How could they continue without Inzil giving them their ale? Angry and thirsty the Hobbits deliberated on what to do now.

“It was Gal, look how guilty she looks,” the whispers began early.

The resident Red Riding Hood had never done anything to anyone. When they were sick she'd skipped to their homes with baskets of goodies. She'd been the one to catch the wolf two years ago who had masqueraded as an elderly Hobbit with gout. But now they all whispered it was her. Her and the gouty wolf had teamed up so she got all the food.

“I've done nothing wrong!” The bewildered Hobbit lass protested.

She was ignored. Her neighbors' accusations grew louder. Terrified to her core of meeting a similar fate to Pitch's, Gal decided this would be on her terms. From her basket she produced a paring knife. It's main purpose was to cut apples, but now she used it to slice down her forearm. The vein opened and she brandished the bloody knife.

“You've all made a huge mistake!” She cried.

Her desperate plea moved no one. “Let's leave her out in the cold.” Shasta suggested. The floor already had enough blood staining it. No need to add to it.

“I won't let you touch me!” Gal was weakening as she lost more and more blood. With her good hand she took the knife and slammed it into her throat. There was a gasp, a gurgle, and wide-eyed terror as Gal slid to the floor. No one moved. Nothing happened. They'd been wrong again.

The Dead
Kitanna - Left on the Brandywine to be eaten on Night 1, Moddess
Pitchwife - Beaten to death on Day 1, Ordo
Inzil - Strangled on Night 2, Seer
G55 – Committed suicide on Day 2, Ordo

The Living
Shasta
Menel
Glirdan
Nerwen
Legate
Nogrod
Lommy
Aganzir
Sally
Kath

Night 3 Begins

According to my count Glirdan failed to vote both days. If I miscounted, please correct me before Night 3 ends.

Last edited by Kitanna; 06-14-2012 at 06:25 AM.
Kitanna is offline   Reply With Quote