View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 02:18 PM   #117
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
A savage blow would have been much better than a savage blow, a really savage blow.
I still don't get it. *headdesk* What's wrong with mourning the Seer and saying that it is a great loss for the village?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Also, sorry G55, I lied. I'm not the seer.
No way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
To be honest, he did not leave a trail in your direction.
If he did not, why are people talking about it? An ordo could look at it and see that he voted for me before he was killed. Even if he was not the seer - just see my reply to Legate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Ps. I love blood.
Who would have though so?

NOGALYSIS

(smileys removed)

First post does not yield anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I think I can see what you mean Menel, but what is actually your point in here? Are you wishing to start a crusade against those who try to influence others' opinions aka. are playing the game already on D1?

EDIT: Xd with Legate
That sounds like Nog.

Quote:
Now where is your commitment with 40 posts on D1? Or anyone elses'?

Just asking before you decide to make the lack of committed cases reason to vote... I mean you don't have twelve votes but just one...

PS. I'm going to sleep as well pretty soon, but will still participate and vote later...
The middle part is a bit confusing... Nog is saying that Pitch's reasoning is not the best because it applies to everyone?

And this is also the post-with-the-smiley-that-looks-weird-to-me.

#49- Whoa! That's overreacting, if you ask me.

I don't think Pitch used the 40 posts to "partially justify his vote", as Nog says. Pitch explained clearly why he's voting Nog: because of not committing to a suspicion.

Then, his long speech where he talks about "trying out something" doesn't make much sense either. This sounds more like a guilty Nog, because that's usually when he doesn't sound logical to me.

#71 - thoughts on voting. Says will not vote Menel. Thinks either I or Pitch could be wolves, but probably not both.

#74 - the reply to Menel. See my post from before for comments:

Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
Nog, you say Pitch misquoted your "40 posts" phrase, but you're doing the same to Menel's "three Days". It's not a default setting; it's a number out of the air pretty much. It's there to get the idea across, as an example. I don't like it that that is what you find suspicious.

The way you flip-flop about him, too – you defend him in one post, but then list a number of reasons (f.ex. #74) for why you could suspect him, and back and forth.
#75 - debates between lynching me (for my turns) or Pitch (for forced vote reasons)

#77 - elaborates on his suspicion on Pitch

#80 -

Quote:
Should I take it then that G55 or Pitch is a wolf and the mates are now hanging around not willing to take side hoping they will not be forced to make a move (to try and avoid a lynch of their mate if s/he's eventually lynched, or not willing to cast the first stone as there is still hope someone else will be lynched - but would hjoin the wagon if the case is lost?)?
Interesting, interesting. Not sure what to make of this. On one hand, he does have a point, but on the other, he's hanging back himself - waiting for the others to go first? But the reasons for him hanging back cannot be the ones he lists, because neither me nor Pitch are wolves. If he's a wolf, though, he'd probably want to take the wagon that would make him look better. If he's an innocent, why on earth was he hanging back himself?

#83 - votes Pitch.

#85 - tells Legate he didn't vote me because I usually get lynched early because I'm always "like that". Which I guess is true. But then what was the point of saying several times that I am suspicious, he could vote for me, etc., to then say something similar to what he said about Menel - I get lynched early too often for these reasons?

DAY 2

#81, 90 - looks at Zil. Thinks he could have dream Menel.

#92 - gives support for Menel's dream to be either Menel or me. The support is kinda... stretchy, though. Especially on me being a wolf, I daresay.

#93 - speculates on the possibilities of "if G55 is a wolf". His thoughts here are based on logical argument. Considers "testing that 'if'".

Conclusion: Nog doesn't sit right with me. Definitely someone I would consider voting. I would expect Nog to be more logical in the places I've mentioned, more decisive in his suspicions (well, do you or don't you?), and more calm when he is suspected. He seemed very eager to avoid votes (sorry for the bad phrasing), with that smile to Pitch right before the vote when what he says sounds like something of a completely opposite mood, and then he tried to ridicule Pitch's reasoning, which gives the impression of "I don't want you to think he's right -- Badly!". He sounds kinda desperate in there, and illogical. I don't like that.

So yeah, I'd be very wary of Noggins.

Edit: xed since 110 - oi, that's a lot of posts