View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 07:28 AM   #11
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Okay, I cannot yet 100% confirm my participation, but I would like to play again, and it seems there are some long-lost people present in this game I shall at least follow this thread for the time being.

A few questions which I believe would be helpful to clarify in any case:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
One ranger: Protects a fellow player every night.
Can the Ranger protect two people in a row? Can it also protect itself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
However, the cobbler cannot pick the same person twice. I.E. if the cobbler blinds the seer he/she can't target the seer again the rest of the day.
You mean for the rest of the game, I presume?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
I'll be the Little Red Riding Hood, coming to the village to see my grandmother. How appropriate that there's a wolf in that story too! Hey, she can be the first victim!
Are you volunteering for being butchered early on?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote