View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 04:49 PM   #579
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Shasta (in Night PM): no. way. You're like a Seer who dreams of everyone at once regardless of alignment!!!

Legate: from a dead innocent's POV you looked pretty bad after Eonwe's reveal, and if I was alive I would probably have voted you. Only your last posts sounded innocent, so I started thinking along the lines of "maybe not a spy...?" And I was banging my head against the wall when you turned out to be innocent. Next time we play together I'll keep the innocent-180 in mind.

Spies:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
I don't think it was that much doing it to the utmost as such, but well, playing in a way we would be hard to connect to each other... and well, without the host of seers it might even have worked.
That was big time wolf-on-wolf, whatever the strategy was, so kudos for that. Without the "seer machine-gun fire" I think you would have made it. I was really surprised with myself, actually, for suspecting Nog, because usually all one has to do to find out people's roles is take my impressions list and invert all the opinions. (ie the ones I suspect are innocent, and the ones I feel good about are the wolves). Pitch and Shasta, I didn't suspect you until you revealed. Boro - I didn't suspect you either, but I guess after falling into your sneaky trap the last time you were a wolf I tend to be a bit paranoid when it comes to making an opinion about you.

Amazing job, wolves! Hats off to you!