View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 06:33 PM   #376
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Rarely do I do general lists on everyone currently living. And no offense, but I'm not jumping through hoops for you and your thoughts. If I need to clarify anything I've said, fine, ask away. My thoughts on people might be too focused/set on only a few, but they should be clear enough. If I haven't commented on someone/some topic, it's either because I've got nothing to say that hasn't already been stated, it's not important enough to me, or I generally feel ok about the person/situation.
I think the problem is rather opposite - you speak about a few things, but in such a wordy manner that it's often difficult to follow. But asking... well, let's say, since me and Shasta seem to be the topic of the day, for example you could briefly state why do you suspect both of us? In a few words, few points would suffice. I won't probably argue back or stuff like that, I would just like to see your opinion on us summed up, since you say you'd prefer to start with us; also so that future generations can see it, if it comes to that. So:

1. What do you suspect about me so much that you are willing to give me your vote, why;
2. What do you suspect about Shasta so much that you are willing to give him your vote, why.

If it takes you long, I might go to sleep meanwhile, but I will read it at the most in the morning. Also, it is intended not just for me, but also for others to read.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote