View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 06:28 PM   #375
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Random remark - I would very much like to hear Boro contribute to the general discussion again with something more than just remarks devoted to this or that particular debate with this or that player. It would help sorting thoughts on him, because I think he's been rather in the background lately due to this fact of being very "specifically aimed" only on some things.
Rarely do I do general lists on everyone currently living. And no offense, but I'm not jumping through hoops for you and your thoughts. If I need to clarify anything I've said, fine, ask away. My thoughts on people might be too focused/set on only a few, but they should be clear enough. If I haven't commented on someone/some topic, it's either because I've got nothing to say that hasn't already been stated, it's not important enough to me, or I generally feel ok about the person/situation.