View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 03:28 PM   #25
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I'm happy Shasta's analysing Nog's interactions with people and I'm aware this will sound really weird coming from me - but I think me and Nogrod's interactions look worse than Shasta makes them look (let's face it - you could call it even sort of co-operation, and that's my mistake), so the fact that Shasta takes them so lightly makes me more suspicious of him. I don't think an innocent who logically cannot know I'm innocent would be able to read me and Nogrod's interactions with such lack of suspicion to my direction, whatever the final conclusion. Just sayin'.
Hmm, in fact, this indeed made me somehow suspicious about Lommy again. It's not just the fact that it would look weird (because I know you do that), nor the fact that you said we might think it looks weird (because I know you do that as well), but also the elaboration on it and devoting one whole post to it... especially if Shasta turns out to be Wolf (and if now he is under some suspicion), this might also be a slight way to sort of suspect him (and in case he is lynched, to show that you are separed from him).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
"Defensive." "Jumpy." "Making stuff up." What did I tell you? Witchhunt. All me answering your questions did was give you more fodder for your witchhunt against me, because all you've mentioned are opinions that are designed to look like hard suspicions. Look at this -

(in regards to this-)

Now, you say this sounds fabricated. Obviously there's nothing I can say to that, since it's not fabricated. But it gives you an easy way to continue to suspect me, doesn't it?
I was afraid you will say something like this, and therefore I am not talking anymore to you about this, because you are convinced I am evilly trying to frame you, which I said already last time I am not. So until you are willing to reevaluate and reconsiderate the possibility that it is not so, the debate makes no sense. If you have pre-determined opinions, you can hardly believe you are deciding objectively (or, as much "objectively" as one can). That is not asking you to stop suspecting me, by any means, but merely appeal to bring that to your attention that it might not be as you project - at least on the level of discussion. If you are innocent, I am warning you that you are having a tunnel vision in that I am writing everything with some evil intent. Your unwillingness to acknowledge this thus far (despite me telling this to you already before, only in different words) makes me only support my belief. And no, that is not predetermined answer (as you would most likely say based on how you've been reacting this far), but direct response based on this and only this reaction of yours. In case you are a Wolf (which I now believe), it of course makes perfect sense, because you try to disqualify suspicions against yourself (or pass it on me, if you can, even better).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
First of all, I'm still pretty sure that Legate's a wolf, to such degree that if he gets an innocent lynched toDay, I'd feel he's played very impressively. Because even if you suspected Eonwe however badly, when he revealed, an ordinary person would've at least looked back and checked the facts before thinking he's wrong for all.
I did it, but only later. Do you remember everything e.g. I have written in the game? Probably not. If you are indeed suspecting me heavily and if I now told you that I am the Seer, how would you react? Probably the first reaction would be diselief at least. Maybe then after reading some old posts and seeing them in different light, you would reconsider. But if you wrote your first post without looking back, who knows how it would look, right?

Quote:
And because this has been very clear to me from last night onwards, I wouldn't actually be surprised if this - how should we call it? - debate of Legate and Shasta's was a wolfy plan of making Shasta look good when Legate was lynched. Because, as Lommy says, it is weird.
For further reference: If Shasta is really a Wolf, this makes Nate look rather good in my book. However, in case he wasn't, then if Nate was a Wolf instead, it would be very nasty way to connect two innocents.

EDIT: x-ed since my last
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote