View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 03:09 PM   #350
Pomegranate
Wight

Pomegranate is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Okay.

First of all, I'm still pretty sure that Legate's a wolf, to such degree that if he gets an innocent lynched toDay, I'd feel he's played very impressively. Because even if you suspected Eonwe however badly, when he revealed, an ordinary person would've at least looked back and checked the facts before thinking he's wrong for all. And because this has been very clear to me from last night onwards, I wouldn't actually be surprised if this - how should we call it? - debate of Legate and Shasta's was a wolfy plan of making Shasta look good when Legate was lynched. Because, as Lommy says, it is weird.

Other than that, I'll need to reread. I'm having trouble concentrating, but I feel that some of the non-suspected ones (sally, Greenie and to be objective, myself) would deserve some looking into. By making noise, players like Nog and Legate (Shasta? Boro (though that wolf-on-wolf would also be somewhat impressive)? Lommy?) give them an easy place to hide.

And a sidenote: I wouldn't be surprised if Inzil was the acolyte, looking back. However, unless the acolyte starts killing again, I think we should kill the spies first. That's the name of the game. I have heard all the arguments about this and don't think I need more evaluation, just wanted to make my opinion clear.

edit. x/ed since Lommy's #342