View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 06:49 PM   #227
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
And I'm glad you also spotted Nog's sneaky post as the origin of the Bom bandwaggon, which is what I'm going to focus on now.
First, eeeeeeeeeeeevil. Second, when I saw Legate comment on this just a couple posts afterwards, he jumped at least one category of 'suspicion' - meaning, from 'unsure', he breezed straight up to 'feeling fairly good about' in one post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Sally - Something worries me, but again, I'll need to look more closely.
Quote:
Pitchwife - I suspect there's something dark behind his previously spotless veneer.
Quote:
Legate of Amon Lanc - I've started getting the feeling that he's evil too. There's something about the way he posts... At first I thought he was a strong innocent, but now I suspect darker intentions.
Vaguely indicating suspicion but not pursuing it at all? Lommy, you know how you were worried that I was trying to do that with my Pitch-poke joke post? Yeaaaaaaaah. Oh, and the flowery language he uses to express his suspicion of Pitch and Legate? Not happy with that at all.

Quote:
Lottie - Ah, Lottie, I'm not sure about her. At first I thought her evil, but looking back on her posts she seems pretty standard Lottie.
Sooo, you tried an easy Day 1 lynch and jumped back when it became apparent that it wasn't working? Don't worry. Lots of wolves do it.

Quote:
Lommy - While she speaks sense, there was something off about her early posts yesterDay, and she did have the most votes before the Bom-waggon.
This sounds excessively defensive to me - "and she did have the most votes..." especially.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I'm going to sleep. I'll be back before the DL to read, post a little and vote. When you vote, please consider what I said about G55. She's made already two moves no innocent would make. Good night and see you!
While I do agree about the points against her, I also think that a pack with both G55 and Steve would be highly unlikely, and since I suspect Steve a lot more...

Now. I've got to run to class, but I'll be back in two hours or so (hopefully).