View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 06:39 PM   #226
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Hmm, Legate. Having me, Steve, and Nog in the same pack would indicate some pretty daring wolf-on-wolf, wouldn't it?
That's of course theoretical. Although anything is possible, right.

Quote:
That's what you're using to justify suspecting me? That's a real reach, my friend, even if it is me saying so. I was beginning to relax about you, too.
Among other, yes. I simply find your posting really fishy lately (this time, fishy = suspicious).

Quote:
Yet you apparently trust Lommy enough to concur with her about me.
It isn't about trusting. She might even be a Wolf, or you can even be packmates for all I care, but the point is that the point makes sense. I mean, don't tell me you didn't ever see a Wolf saying something that actually was based on reality. I am sure you know better than to think that if somebody has different opinion than you, it does not mean he is a Wolf, and if somebody has the same opinion as you, it does not mean he is innocent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Yeah, I misjudged. I thought my lesson was cancelled, but it turned out I had one, and then I just about managed to get in my vote in the gap between that and the next one.
Fair enough.

EDIT: also xed with a few
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories

Last edited by Legate of Amon Lanc; 02-23-2012 at 06:43 PM.
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote