View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 06:11 PM   #219
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
If you remember, I was only one vote behind at the time, so I couldn't afford to choose anyone other than Lommy or Bom.
Really? There's always chance, and many other people to vote. Also, you might have waited. For that matter, I just recalled that there was this weird thing with you saying about hour and ten minutes (or something) before DL "I need to vote in half an hour" and then you voted in about 50 minutes from then when it seemed that the Bomwaggon was rolling. Yes, you wanted to save yourself, but this was rather calculated. Care to say something about that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Well, Legate, what do you think?
That I can write posts in a blink?
And with these weird verbs
I may light some herbs
Or maybe I'll just have a drink
Well, at least you are here! (not going to rhyme at this hour...)

EDIT: x-ed with another nicely rhyming person, who however is not in my opinion in the position to say so either...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote