View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 04:42 PM   #204
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
a List

Innocentish

Shasta - I think he seemed genuine and brazen in the innocent way yesterDay, also kind of too bold to be a wolf. No update toDay yet so I'm still keeping my eyes open.

Nate - her way of thinking seems more innocent than not, but I'm far from sure. I don't think I can read her yet, but she doesn't worry me right now.

Greenie - seems generally to be spotting and thinking things the way an innocent would. A bit like Pom - doesn't concern me now but might need reconsideration later. (Out of the two I'd bet more on Greenie's innocence though.)

Nogrod - ok I'm being honest here: I trust him. Don't ask me why, I was asking myself, and I don't really have any reasons for this other than gut-feeling and that we have agreed about many things. Maybe I should watch myself, but I simply can't see Nogrod as anyone I should be worried about right now.

In the middle

Sally - hasn't been around enough. I got vaguely bad vibes of her yesterDay, but toDay I've been forgetting she plays. I hope she posts a lot while I sleep (soon) so I can judge her better still toDay.

Pitch - honestly, I'm quite confused with his new, slightly aggressive style, and don't know what to make of it. Also, I find myself disagreeing with a lot of his points in this game, which is something that always makes me cautious.

Lottie - one of my top suspects from yesterDay, but now I have hard time remembering what was so bad about her except for the jump on Pitch's sarcasm, and if that's all, then... *shrugs* I'm looking forward to see more of her posting toDay!

Zil - if we had a cobbler, that's be him. I'm not going to repeat what I said yesterDay about his weird italics and use of opposites etc, but just when I started thinking he's maybe normal after all, he happily admits he's weird but calls it normal, or something of the like. Furthermore, he randomly continues the long-dead Legate-Zil thing for no reason I can perceive. It's just weird.

Legate - a little more wishy-washy than usual, and doesn't strike me as especially trustworthy in this game. Then again, there's not really anything against him either, and at times I can relate with him. A difficult case (although one I haven't been thinking too much about, to be honest).

Suspiciousish

Boro - when he speaks, a lot of it sounds like he's lying. That sounds pretty harsh, but I can't phrase it better. The whole Rikae-scheme related to him confuses me a lot, though. Also if you are looking for possible people to be saved by yesterDay's bandwagons, he's pretty high on that list.

Galadriel55 - my top suspect at the moment. It's not only her weird jump on me yesterDay or on Nog toDay, but mostly two details which scream wolf (which you all should know if you've read my posts but let me repeat). 1. When she looks back, she refers to whether she said she suspected someone, not whether she suspected them in her head. I can see no reason an innocent would play with this mindset. 2. She was confident enough that she'd be alive toDay that she spent a considerable amount of time last Night writing a post. A rhetorical question: who again are they who generally don't die during the Night?

Steve - yesterDay, I didn't see where all the suspicion against him s coming from. ToDay, I can quite see it. What the heck was that attack against Nogrod? Although it might still be too clumsy to be fabricated, but especially combined with his wishy-washy list, I'm not too impressed. Not my top suspect, but making himself look a lot worse lately.

edit: xed with everybody since my last
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote