View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 04:13 PM   #198
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Who's this guy who's kidnapped Mr. Agreeable and started playing sharp and aggressive? Creepy.

Also, I don't understand why people are letting Boro off the hook toDay. I don't think he's any more his normal aggressive yet relaxed self than yesterDay, he just seems less tired and more focused. There's still something off in his manner if you ask me, his suspicions seem fabricated. (Okay, slight amendment, the novel of #186 from him looks pretty good.)

In any case, thanks for clarifying the Looney Tunes thing, Boro. Not that it makes us much wiser about Rikae's death, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
First off - Lommy confuses me a lot at the moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
I can understand Lottie, who's been suspecting me quite consistently (although misguidedly), an even G55 follows a sort of line of thought but Eruhen? Where did that come from? That was pure bandwagoning, methinks.
This looked fishy to me, the need to emphasize her own innocence in a context where it wasn't called for. Some players do that all the time, but I don't think Lommy is one of those so it struck me as odd.
Didn't that mean the interpretation was wrongful? But I'd like to hear about that from Lommy too...
For some reason, this asking for clarification rubs me the wrong way. But if you honestly want to know, well, I just happened to phrase it that way. A lot of Lottie's stuff was misunderstanding what I said, or interpreting it in a totally weird light. Like she totally misunderstood my Lottie-Pitch-Zil confusion, if I recall correctly.

Randomly back to Rikae - can we read her posts the way she tried to seer-hint she dreamt of Boro and the wolves took her hint?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Haha, I just realized I mistook a coyote for a wabbit... that could be a dangerous mistake!
If coyote = wolf and wabbit = Boro, then what? She mistook a wolf for Boro? Given that bunnies associate with innocence, this could mean she mistook a wolf for an innocent little bunny, and the choice of the word "wabbit" as opposed to "rabbit" or "bunny" or "coney" or whatever obviously points at Boro (like he kindly explained). So I'm thinking, maybe she was implying Boro was a coyote in a wabbit's clothing (aka a wolf in a sheep's clothing), the wolves caught it and killed her? And you all probably spotted the gaping hole in my logic the same time I did - if this was the case, why isn't Borowolf dead? The ranger or the mysterious acolyte intervened? Rikae double-bluffed or failed to send in her pick? Pretty far-fetched... anyone want to help me with this?

And Zil - are you 100% sure you aren't the cobbler?

Another question: why is everybody working based on the assumption that the wolves are thinking about the hunter 24/7? I thought it was the seer they were preoccupied with...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote